- Yogic Studies Course, 4 months (Hindi)
- Feb 1 – May 25
- Yoga Instructors Course (Hindi)
- Mar 1 – 30
- Yoga Health Management Course – Asthma (Hindi)
- Mar 3 – 20
- Orientation in Yogic Science & Lifestyle, 2 months (Hindi)
- Jun 1 – July 25
- Diploma in Yogic Studies Course, 1 year (English)
- Aug 2015 – May 2016
- Yoga Instructors Course (English)
-For Indian nationals only
- Aug 1-30
- Yogic Studies Course, 4 months (English)
- Oct 1 – Jan 25
- Yoga Health Management Course – Diabetes (Hindi)
- Oct 3 – 20
- Guru Poornima, Satsang with Swami Niranjan and Aradhana
- July 27 – 30
- Guru Paduka Poojan during Guru Poornima
- July 31
- Honouring Janmotsava of Sri Swami Sivananda
- Sep 8
- Honouring Sannyasa Diwas of Sri Swami Satyananda
- Sep 12
- Celebration of Swami Satyananda′s Birthday
- Dec 25
- Ashram Life, Yoga & Satsang
- Jan 2 – 7, 2016
An Opportunity to Serve….
Bihar School of Yoga has undertaken an historical compilation of yogic and spiritual sciences from the scriptures, the masters and their traditions, sects and systems. You can voluntarily offer your seva (service) in this project by living in the Ganga Darshan ashram for one to six months and assist with the writing, editing, proofreading, computer or DTP work.
Following the historic World Yoga Convention, several new projects have been taken up by Bihar School of Yoga and Sannyasa Peeth. Work currently is underway to produce the unreleased archive teachings of Sri Swamiji and Swami Niranjan. People with experience in audio and video editing, who can work with Soundforge, Logic, Premiere or Final Cut Pro are welcome to participate in this project. If you are able to come and work alongside the sannyasins for a period of one month or more, please contact Bihar School of Yoga, Ganga Darshan.
For further details regarding any of the above events contact Bihar School of Yoga. For a reply please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.