- Akhand Path of 108 Hanuman Chalisa for New Year Blessings
- Jan 1
- Sri Yantra Aradhana
- Jan 21–24
- Basant Panchami Celebrations / Bihar School of Yoga Foundation Day
- Jan 24
- Bal Yoga Diwas, Children’s Yoga Foundation Day
- Feb 14
- Guru Poornima, Satsang with Swami Niranjan and Aradhana
- July 27–30
- Guru Paduka Poojan during Guru Poornima
- July 31
- Honouring Janmotsava of Sri Swami Sivananda
- Sep 8
- Honouring Sannyasa Diwas of Sri Swami Satyananda
- Sep 12
- Celebration of Swami Satyananda Birthday
- Dec 25
- Ashram Life, Yoga & Satsang
- Jan 2–7, 2016
An Opportunity to Serve….
Bihar School of Yoga has undertaken an historical compilation of yogic and spiritual sciences from the scriptures, the masters and their traditions, sects and systems. You can voluntarily offer your seva (service) in this project by living in the Ganga Darshan ashram for one to six months and assist with the writing, editing, proofreading, computer or DTP work.
Following the historic World Yoga Convention, several new projects have been taken up by Bihar School of Yoga and Sannyasa Peeth. Work currently is underway to produce the unreleased archive teachings of Sri Swamiji and Swami Niranjan. People with experience in audio and video editing, who can work with Soundforge, Logic, Premiere or Final Cut Pro are welcome to participate in this project. If you are able to come and work alongside the sannyasins for a period of one month or more, please contact Bihar School of Yoga, Ganga Darshan.
For further details regarding any of the above events contact Bihar School of Yoga. For a reply please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.